Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

5 Doodlebug Cards

I love Doodlebug product, but I have so much of it that I never use. :(

I often find myself just staring at it, having difficulty making a cut!

So one day last week, I dug out my Doodlebug stash and got busy on some cards. No theme, no agenda, - just playing with some of my favourites from my stash!

I have few friends due to have babies in the next few months. If any of them has a boy, then this goes on the present:


My in-laws are going to Eastern Europe in a few weeks. Maybe this will end up in their mail box in the next few days!!

Is it your birthday soon? Would you enjoy receiving this?

This is my favourite! Look at Mr. Worm! (There's more of that twine that I am addicted to!!)



Hmm... What occasion is this one for? Would you be offended to be referred to as "Brown Cow? "



All of these cards are made from sketches found in Becky Fleck's "Card Patterns" book. I hope there is another volume of these soon!!

1 comment:

  1. these are so adorable. I'm so jealous of anyone who can make a card and make it look so great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!