Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays and "Sun Fun"

I worked with the "Sketchy Thursdays" sketch again this week. I had this adorable picture of Bryn and Afton at the splashpad and I knew I had to use it.

For this project, I used Cosmo Cricket's "Salt Air" line. I also had the inaugural use of my "Sew Easy" tool from We R Memory Keepers. I think this stitch is meat to be flower leaves, but I placed it on this layout because it reminded me of seaweed!
Instead of including a smaller picture like the sketch suggested, I added a large flower embellishment made form layered stickers and some "splashing" leaves.


Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and the vines! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!