Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

One About a BOY & One About a GIRL

Here's the one about a BOY:

Isn't he darling?

We try to avoid naps these days-if he gets one in the afternoon he's up until 10PM or after!!

But if the house is quiet and we aren't outside under the sprinkler or playing with the neighbourhood friends, there is a chance he may just slip off to dreamland while lying on the couch.

And MAN!- it is so darn cute!

And the one about a GIRL:

A whole page about my lovely little Afton. Pink and flowery and sparkly, just like her!

I ADORE my boys, but it is wonderful to have a little lady with whom I can share all of my favourites.
She loves to draw, craft, organize, shop for clothes, look for treasures at yard sales and bake.

She is just like me.

I guess it is true what they say - "An apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!