Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

August Design Team Reveal for The Scrapping Bug

This month I had several papers and a lemon stamp from Imaginisce's "Berrylicious" line. I also had additional paper from Pebbles, buttons from Creative Imaginations and an arrow-shaped coaster album in frosted acrylic from Maya Road.

Here is what I came up with:

Something a little different- "How to Make Lemonade" - a step-by -step guide!






Embossing Powder- American Crafts
Letter stickers - Jillibean Soup

Here are some pictures from our recent visit to an apiary near my mother's hometown. Perfect pics for "Honeycomb" paper!!

"Dig It!"


Stamp - We R Memory Keepers
Heart Punches - Fiskars

Growing up, every single year, my mom turned the bounty of the harvest from our garden into delicious bottled food we could enjoy all year.

I don't do nearly as much preserving as she did, but I certainly make as much jam and jelly as she used to!!

"Just Like Mom"



Letter Stickers - Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey
Stamps - We R Memory Keepers

Thanks for paying me a visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!