Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

2 Pink Paislee Layouts

I LOVE the "Hometown Summer" line from Pink Paislee. I've used it several times and gone back to the store to buy more of it! The colours are lovely and the images are just darling , especially the grid paper with children all over it! Love, Love, Love!

Enough gushing...Now how did I use these well-loved papers?


Number 1: My layout for Project 12, June 2011

I think I managed to include 5 different patterned papers form this line on one 2-page spread!
I also used my "Sew Easy" tool to help create the stitched banners on the top of the layout. I am not usually a "tool" person, but this one I really like. Simply put, it is a roller that has interchangeable heads that help punch a variety of holes onto your paper so that it is easy to stitch a pattern.
Number 2 : Summer!

There's that kids-in-a-grid paper!

I used my heat embossing tool on this one. I didn't have the right combo of black letter stickers for the title so I made textured letters using black powder and the heat of my embossing gun.

See the pics of Kevin at the splashpad? Usually we just sit and watch, but on this particular day, it was hot enough for Kevin to get involved. :)
Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!