Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

LRW and "Life's A Garden""

This week, the challenge at Little Red Wagon was to use heat embossing on one's creation.

I am no heat embossing expert. In fact, I can count on one hand how many times I have used my Martha Stewart heat gun since I bought it a year ago! However, Now that I am getting the hang of it, I might use it more. Maybe as I get started on my Christmas cards.....

On my double layout, "Life's a Garden," I used my heat gun to emboss the letters in the word "BUZZZ." I thought this stamp from We R Memory Keepers went perfectly with my layout about my family's recent trip to an apiary fun farm.

I like how it adds a little shine to the words, adding another texture to the layout.


Most of the other product is from Imaginisce's "Berrylicious" line and is part of my August design team kit from The Scrapping Bug. You'll see a bit more of this as the month progresses.....

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this. Love the colours. Orange is my favourite.
    I have a friend who does the LRW challenges. Maybe should go and check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout!
    Thanks for playing this week!
    Dee - LRW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!