Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scrapping Bug DT Reveal Part 1


Photobucket

This month I was given a section of papers mostly from the the "Ad Lib" line from BoBunny. To be completely honest, I was a bit stressed at first because these papers were not ones I would have chosen for myself. But once I started digging through my photo collection I saw that that the colours that showed up throughout the papers were all ones that my children wear on many occasions.

The more I thought about it, I was glad to have received to these some papers that were out of my comfort zone. I like to be challenged and thinking outside of my regular "box" is good for me. That's why I joined a Design Team!

The above 2-page layout features pictures of my youngest son. He's helping with the dishes, cuddling with his Aunt Meghan, playing cars with Daddy and trying on Mommy's shoes. He is also playing with Nana's magnetic rocks which he thinks are hysterical.

I used black rub-ons from Kaiser Craft and several Fiskars punches to complete the page. The orange paper is not BoBunny, but Scenic Route instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!