Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

DT Reveal Part 2

My mom made an adorable monster hat for each of my children after I found the pattern on Etsy. Camden has not taken his off since he received it! On this particular day, after telling him he could not have any more snacks before dinner, I caught him sitting on the couch with a big vat of Cheerios in hand.

"Look Mommy. I get snack myself!"

Okay. I'll admit it. He got away with it just because he's cute.



Die Cut alphabet paper - KI Memories

Buttons - Cosmo Cricket

Letter stickers - JillyBean Soup

Letter rubons -Reminisce

We had family portraits taken in the fall. The photographer wanted to take picture of my two older children jumping off of the rocks. Afton was able to coordinate her jumping with a smile towards the camera. Bryn had a lot more trouble. He kept jumping, but not looking.


So I had to demonstrate.




After many jumps the photographer had some great action shots - some with smiles, some without. But I love them all, none the less.


All papers- Bobunny and Scenic Route
Acrylic Stamps- Doodlebug & We R memory Keepers
Chipboard letters - American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!