Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Girl & Me

I recently applied to be part of The Scrapping Bug's Design Team again. As part of the application I had to create a challenge and make a layout to go with it.

Photobucket

My Challenge was to create a project that had "recessed" elements. I do a lot of "pop-dotting" to RAISE parts of my pages, but I had never really tried the opposite.

Here is my example:


Photobucket

Do you see the recessed areas? The cut-out circles create another dimension - that way, the shadows created become another design element.

Do you like?

By the way, I am on the Design Team again. Busy with this month's kit. I can't wait to post my new creations!

1 comment:

  1. what a unique challenge. I love the layout you created to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!