Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

November and a Birthday Party

I am TRYING to put something new on here twice a week or so. I know some family members have this blog as their home page and they need something new to look every so often.

So here I am, posting something new.

I vowed back in January 2010 that I would do Project 12 along with Scrapbook and Cards Magazine each and every month. I used the prescribed sketch ALMOST every month, but in November I had too many pics for the November sketch. So, I chose a different Becky Fleck sketch and put this together over the Christmas holidays.:


(Photobucket

(KI Memories and Echo Park Paper)

My two boys have birthdays just over 2 weeks apart. They were both due to be born on December 9th (weird, eh?) but Bryn came 10 days early and Camden had to be forced out 5 days after his duedate.

Instead of trying to organize and invite everyone to 2 birthday parties, I had one big one in honour of both boys. I think I will try to do this every year, as long as they let me.

Photobucket

(Imaginisce)

I managed to cram A LOT of pics into this layout. I think I included every guest in at least photo!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!