Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting Cozy....

There is nothing I like to do more this time of year than to sit down with a cup of tea, a dramatic TV program (Flashpoint is my fave!) and get my 2 knitting needles clicking.

I learned to knit when I was 5 because my mother is a knitting fiend. When I say fiend I mean there is only one place she does not knit - and that's church!

I have knit for myself, but lately I have stuck to smaller projects like baby sweaters and hats and mitts for my 3 kids.

Recently I took this:

Photobucket

Clicked these a few hundred times:

Photobucket

And made these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Afton loves the crocheted flower I put on hers.

Not bad for a couple evening's work, eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!