Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Project 12 - August 2010

Photobucket

Here is my 8th installment in the year of Project 12. We are given a sketch at the beginning of each month and we are encouraged to use it to celebrate that particular month in any way we wish.


Photobucket

You know those picutres that you take each month that you love because they capture everyday happenings? Well, I take a lot of those and I really like using the monthly sketches to add these misfit photos into our scrapbooks.

Photobucket

August was a busy month, spent mostly close to home, but it still contained many memoiries I want to remember forever!!

(All products - Fancy Pants)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!