Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

2 Layouts in Celebration of Wonderful Summer

Photobucket

Yep. It's here. the last day of summer. This is a big event in our house because FOUR of us head back to class this week. Kevin and I begin our 11th year of teaching - me at a new school and him in a new role as a department head. As well, Bryn heads back to begin grade 1 and Afton starts JK!! Wow. What a whirlwind.

Before the fall begins, I'm taking a look back at Summer 2010 with 2 very summery layouts. On this particular day, Afton had her best friend Charlotte over for a playdate and we made gourmet ice cream sundaes for afternoon snack. Very yummy!!

Photobucket

This next layout is a mix of photos taken throughout the month of August.

Photobucket

Love that shot of Bryn with the ice cream cone!! Do you like the page accents? I am proud of myself because they are ANCIENT!! I have had these BoBunny stickers for years and never got around to using them. And look-I used 6 of them on 1 layout!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!