Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

LRW - Christmas in July

It's never too early to get started on Christmas, is it?

The ladies over at Little Red Wagon issued a "Christmas in July" challenge this week and even though I decided I wasn't going to do any challenges for a few weeks, I joined in anyways. Why? Because I bought this stamp yesterday:

Photobucket

I experimented using a silver sparkly ink pad, embossing with a translucent embossing powder and then decided I liked the look of the opaque powder.

Photobucket

I stuck with my pastel theme (a little something different for Christmas) and added polka dots from October Afternoon. The snowflake transparency is from Making Memories.

Photobucket

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, so glad you joined us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!