Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Seeing a Theme.....

It's Circles!!

Over the last few days I have made a few projects which, without planning, have a circle theme.

First, here is an 8x8 layout I made about my daughter on a recent visit to a cottage on Silver Lake:

Photobucket

I used circles for the title letters and the border along the bottom.

By the way, my title was influenced after watching this simple tutorial:

http://bananafrog.typepad.com/bananafrogblog/2010/07/stamping-your-scrapbook-titles-heat-embossing.html

I also used one sheet of Making Memories Christmas paper to add 3 cards to my card stash:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!