Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

With Sympathy

Here is a little card that I created for Little Red Wagon's weekly challenge. I've never made a Sympathy card before - mostly because death is a topic that most people don't want to discuss (Me included!)

So, I tried to think of death in terms of something pleasant and "pretty." I chose a delicate colour scheme and dug out some butterfly stamps that I haven't used in awhile. I stamped them in the background using silver ink. The sentiment is a rub-on from Kaisercraft and the border and buttefly punch are from Martha S. I added some subtle bling to top it all off.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so so pretty...wow you mentioned Exeter..Im from Bayfield..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!