Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Sketchy Thursdays" & Flower Photography

Photobucket

I found another challenge blog!! Hurray! This one is called "Sketchy Thursdays" and yes, they post a new sketch each week for all of us scrap-addicted crazies.

I recently bought a new camera and I was just getting to know it when I took B&A to Ottawa to visit my sister. While walking in a pretty cemetery near her home, I tried out my camera's Macro to snap these flower photos.

Photobucket

I really like the close-up of the orange tulip. Actually, I had a lot of nice close-ups of the gardens but I wanted only one focal point photo for this layout.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layout! And great pictures!!! I hope you have fun plaing with your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the topic and love love love love all the orange!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!