Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Celebrating my Family

Most of my scrapbooking centres around my darling family. Here are some of my favourite recent layouts:

My three sweetie-pies. This layout celebrates the fact that I have 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous girly:
Photobucket

My extreme happiness with my finished Family of Five:
Photobucket

My little lady, confidently dressed in an itty-bitty bikini. I hope she keeps this confidence forever!
Photobucket

My kids love to spend time with their Nana. In the first layout, they help Nana pick beans and potatoes from her garden for dinner. In the second, they sneak some cuddles on a sunny day:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. what cute kids and adorable layouts. Look forward to seeing your JYC posts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!